Einstein was one of the most amazing scientists the world had ever seen. He was amazing in the truest sense of the word. And besides an outstanding scientist, was a great philosopher and a thinker too. His messages and quotes are a lesson for everybody, whether he is a student of science or not. He was the inventor and discovered of many tools, devices and theories. His theories are still valid in physics and are confirmed by many experiments throughout decades. He is one of the most respected scientists of the world and a great help for everyone in the world. Here are some Einstein Quotes which will provide you with some words of wisdom.
Einstein was one of the most amazing persons in the world. His life is an example of hard work and enthusiasm. He possesses a curiosity which compelled him to discover new things. He was kicked out of primary school as his teachers thought Einstein was too dumb to learn anything, hence he worked hard to pursue his dream of becoming an excellent scientist.
He was never too afraid to try new things. One thing which Einstein knew that it is only he who can fix his own problems by following inspirations of things which life provides him, and if he chooses to look away from his own troubles. He may not be able to survive in this cruel world and become the excellent scientist which he is now known to be. Here are some Einstein quotes which will compel you to think about what you have done with your life and will give you insights to improve it.
Albert Einstein Quotes
1. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
2. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
3. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
4. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
5. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
6. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
7. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
8. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
9. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
10. Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.
11. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
12. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
13. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
14. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
15. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.